Dear gas customers,
We would like to remind you that, as of 1 January 2012, the provisions of the Ordinance on the Organization of the Natural Gas Market and the General Terms and Conditions for Public Gas Supply, prescribe the use of kWh as the unit of measurement for the purposes of determining and calculating the gas volume and for indicating unit prices for gas.
You have already been informed that as of 1 January 2014, due to change in legislation, the following changes in bills for natural gas consumption occurred:
- metering points have been classified in tariff models (TM1 to TM12), depending on natural gas consumption in the previous year, and
- metering points have been allocated a correction factor, a factor that is used for calculating the volume of metered gas equivalent to the volume of gas in standard condition. For this purpose, the volume of gas measured by the gas meter in normal operating conditions is multiplied by the correction factor.
We, as a gas supplier, receive the data on tariff models and correction factors from the distribution system operator in accordance with the Gas Distribution System Network Code (OG 50/18).
The following prescribed gas price applies to customers from the category Households:
- from 1 January 2018 to 31 March 2018. Addendum 1 of the Decision on the amount of tariff items for public gas supply for the period from 1 January to 31 March 2018 (OG 127/2017).
- from 1 April 2018 to 31 July 2018. Addendum 1 of the Decision on the amount of tariff items for public gas supply for the period from 1 April to 31 July 2018 (OG 23/2018).
The price applies to the customers from the category Households (public gas supply service) in accordance with the tariff model. The prices are applied to the read gas volumes, corrected by the correction factor and converted into energy on the basis of lower heating value of gas for the accounting period. Gradska plinara Zagreb - Opskrba d.o.o. receives all the aforementioned data, apart from the final price of gas supply, from the distribution system operator.
The fixed monthly fee is also calculated depending on the tariff model. From 1 January to 31 March 2018, the applicable fee shall be the fee prescribed by Addendum 1 of the Determintion methodology on the amount of tariff items for public and guaranteed gas supply (OG 127/2017), whereas from 1 April 2018 to 31 July 2018
a fee prescribed by Addendum 1 of the Decision on the amount of tariff items for public gas supply for the period from 1 April to 31 July 2018
(OG 23/2018) shall apply.
Tariff model applicable to customers that receive gas through communal boiler rooms is determined on the basis of total gas consumption of the communal boiler room.
Calculation of energy of supplied gas
In accordance with Article 56 of the Gas Distribution System Network Code (OG 155/14), gas volume is expressed in m3 as a whole-number value, and in accordance with Article 58 of the Gas Distribution System Network Code, energy of supplied gas is calculated as the product of gas volume and the heating value of supplied gas for a specific accounting period, and it is expressed as a whole-number value in kWh.
Heating value refers to the lower heating value of gas for the accounting period, expressed in kWh/m3, rounded to six decimal places in accordance with Article 58 of the Gas Distribution System Network Code (OG 155/14).
Data on gas meter readings, correction factor and heating value are delivered to us, the gas supplier, by distribution area operators (gas distributors). In the process, they have to comply with the legislation, and the same way, Gradska plinara Zagreb - Opskrba d.o.o., as a gas supplier, has to apply the same rules when calculating natural gas consumption.
- gas supply that is performed under the regulated terms and conditions for the purpose of ensuring security, regularity, quality and price of supplying Households in the general economic interest (Gas Market Act, OG 18/18).
- customers from the category Households represent end customers buying gas for consumption in their own households (Gas Market Act, OG 18/18).
Gradska plinara Zagreb – Opskrba d.o.o.